Bahman is the Founder and Strategic Planning Director of BA Environmental Services Group. With over 20 years of experience and extensive project management and business analyst skills, he worked as a consultant for clients in public and private sectors. He is an expert in conducting environmental projects; Phase I, II & III environmental site investigation and remediation in accordance with CSA Standards and Ontario Environmental Acts and Regulations. Bahman has solid expertise in Water Resource and Wastewater Engineering (W&WW) and natural resources operations leadership.
He offers the following set of skills outlined below to my clients:
- Strong knowledge of Project management (PMP).
- Highly experienced with engineering theories and environmental requirements:
- Highly experienced in project communication, facilitation and presentation:
- Strong knowledge of sustainable planning and development in public service delivery and inter-governmental affairs
- Strong technical skills in geospatial databases & GIS/CAD software combined with years of experience in business analysis and IT/IM systems implementation.